В данный момент сайт находится на реконструкции
At the moment site is under reconstruction
Dear customers!16 September 20163,773 views
Zaman-Bank JSC (hereinafter – the Bank) additionally informs you that the Bank undergoes the voluntary reorganization in the form of conversion into an Islamic bank.
Under the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 2444 dd. August 31, 1995 “On banks and banking activity in the Republic of Kazakhstan” the Banks suspends provision of the below services to the new customers for the period of conversion:
1) acceptance of deposits, opening and maintaining of banking accounts for corporate customers;
2) acceptance of deposits, opening and maintaining of banking accounts for retail customers;
3) opening and maintaining of correspondent accounts for banks and organizations engaged in certain types of banking operations;
4) transfer operations: execution of natural and legal persons’ instructions on money payments and remittances;
5) borrowing operations: provision of services related to cash loans issuance on conditions of interest payment, maturity, and repayment;
6) opening (issuance) and acceptance of the letter of credit and fulfilment of obligations thereunder;
7) issuing of banking guarantees providing for execution in monetary form;
8) issuing of banking sureties and other obligations on behalf of the third parties, providing for execution in monetary form;
9) leasing activities;
10) factoring operations: acquisition of rights to demand payment from the buyer of goods (works, services) with taking non-payment risk;
11) forfeiting operations (forfeiting): payment of debt obligations of the buyer of goods (works, services) by purchasing the promissory notes without recourse to the seller;
12) trust operations: management of money, rights of claim under mortgage loans and refined precious metals on behalf and by order of the principal.
More detailed information can be obtained at the following address:
111A, Mashkhur Zhusip Str., Ekibastuz,
Pavlodar region, the Republic of Kazakhstan, 141206.
tel: + 7 718 7 28 00 00